Ways to learn the Holy Quran
By Hits: 400
Ways to learn the Holy Quran, several hadiths have been mentioned about the virtue of learning the Holy Quran and teaching it, which indicates the greatness of the book of Allah Almighty for learning and teaching.
Among those hadiths is what was reported by the great companion Uqba bin Amer - may Allah be pleased with him - when he said: (The Messenger of Allah, may Allah prayers and peace be upon him, went out and we were in the classroom. Kumaoan in the sin, and do not cut the womb? We said: Messenger of Allah, we love it, he said, is it not one of you to the mosque shall know, or read two verses from the book of Allah Almighty, the best of his Naqtin, and three is better for him than three, and four is better for him Of the four, and of their numbers from the camel).
The great hadith directly affirms the importance of learning the Noble Quran, and the method of the Messenger - may Allah bless him and grant him peace - came as a gentle incitement to urge and curse to learn the Holy Quran.
Ways to learn the Holy Quran
Independent practice stage:
At this stage, students begin to practice reading under the supervision of the teacher according to the following steps:
Individual students recite verses, and the teacher takes into account while reciting the individual students aloud, the following:
- It starts with an average level of students or less, and the purpose of following students with individual reading is to correct recitation.
- Follows up students' recitations with corrections, guidance, counseling, and enrichment of their information.
- He directs students to the applied Tajwid rulings in the verses without elaborating on that in order to be able to read the largest number of students.
- Warning students to evaluate this lesson at the beginning of the next lesson continuous evaluation: The teacher asks his students to master the prescribed quorum recitation in order to evaluate all students at the beginning of the next lesson and monitor the grade before starting the new lesson.
Cooperative learning method:
Teaching is implemented with this strategy by going through four stages:
First: the catalytic preparation stage:
In it, the teacher focuses on students' attention and raises their motivation to learn.
Second: the stage of group formation:
- Where the teacher distributes students into groups, the number of each group is 4-6 students, and takes into account during the distribution:
- Each group is homogeneous with the other group.
- Students in each group choose a leader for them and are replaced periodically to achieve leadership skills for all students.
Third: the stage of clarifying cooperative tasks:
The teacher explains to his students the cooperative task the first time he applies the method, determines the task time (activity) for all groups, and writes on the board the following activity: (cooperative task):
In cooperation with your group, try to
- The lesson verses are presented (heard) correctly.
- The provisions of Tajweed are applied during the presentation of the lesson verses.
- Highlight the moral links between the verses and verbal similarities, if any.
- The task is accomplished according to the specified time.
Fourth: Presentation Stage:
The teacher distributes the quorum of the review among the groups by lot, and the members of the first group hear the scheduled syllable so that the first student hears and then completes the other where he stopped before him, and so on until the passage ends, then the second group completes the recitation of the syllable on it according to the previous method, then the rest of the groups. Each group is evaluated by the other groups to follow up with the teacher according to a form prepared for this purpose.
For the sake of diversification, the teacher can specify part of the quorum of the review and ask the groups to present it in writing, and the correction and evaluation are done by the groups with the follow-up of the teacher, so the first group corrects and performs the second group, and the third performs the first and so on, then the leader of each group presents the results reached by his group.