• Recitation Correction :
From the basic level to the advanced one. We learn the rule theoretically and then practically apply it on your recitation.
General Rules for Correcting Recitation
- One of the matters that the teacher takes into account the priorities of correction is to give general rules
- Example: Each letter D, followed by a Hamza, must be extended by 4 vowels.
- Correction of what was given in the base + clear melody.
- The teacher must take into account that there is a minimum in every teaching lesson that she can accept at the specific level
- The endowment and initiation is a limit that cannot be tolerated and needs to be corrected by clarification and so on.
- Write the word twice.
- A comparison between the read word and another word to remove the error from the first.
- Come up with a word's weight.
- Spelling the word with diacritics.
- Preceded students with a focused and private reading.
- Focus on responding to the wrong spot.
- Clarifying the pronunciation of the word and showing the letters.
- Statement of the character of the letter and its correct output.
- Statement of the rule in reading.
The Skill of Correcting Errors
- The error must be determined by specifying the word in which it occurred.
- We identify the letter in that word.
- Description of the type of error is it a judgment or a way out, an attribute, or a formation ... etc.
- Our teachers improved the estimation of the time required for training in correcting the error, so it should not be short, disruptive, nor long boring.
- Our study as an average of the number of errors does not exceed three errors in a single council until they are focused on, provided that they are related to what you put forth in your lectures.
- Teacher trains student adequately and then repeats the mistake in another place that should be commented on quickly.