• Basic Arabic Reading :
Your gateway to reading the Quran from scratch ( the very basic level), so do not worry if you have no idea about Arabic.
The great importance of the Arabic language is not hidden by anyone. It is the language of the Holy Quran and the purified Sunnah, and it is part of our religion. Indeed, Islam can only be carried out with it, and a Muslim should not recite Quran except in Arabic, and reading the Quran is one of the pillars of prayer, which is one of the pillars of Islam.
Language in general - whatever language it is - has three functions:
- That language is the first pillar of the thinking process.
- It is the vessel of knowledge.
- It is the first means of communication, understanding and communication, and broadcasting feelings and emotions.
In this course, we study the basics of reading in Arabic which enables learners to read Quran fluently even if they don't know Arabic.
In this course we study:
- Short Sounds
- Long Sounds
• Recitation Correction :
From the basic level to the advanced one. We learn the rule theoretically and then practically apply it on your recitation.
General Rules for Correcting Recitation
- One of the matters that the teacher takes into account the priorities of correction is to give general rules
- Example: Each letter D, followed by a Hamza, must be extended by 4 vowels.
- Correction of what was given in the base + clear melody.
- The teacher must take into account that there is a minimum in every teaching lesson that she can accept at the specific level
- The endowment and initiation is a limit that cannot be tolerated and needs to be corrected by clarification and so on.
- Write the word twice.
- A comparison between the read word and another word to remove the error from the first.
- Come up with a word's weight.
- Spelling the word with diacritics.
- Preceded students with a focused and private reading.
- Focus on responding to the wrong spot.
- Clarifying the pronunciation of the word and showing the letters.
- Statement of the character of the letter and its correct output.
- Statement of the rule in reading.
The Skill of Correcting Errors
- The error must be determined by specifying the word in which it occurred.
- We identify the letter in that word.
- Description of the type of error is it a judgment or a way out, an attribute, or a formation ... etc.
- Our teachers improved the estimation of the time required for training in correcting the error, so it should not be short, disruptive, nor long boring.
- Our study as an average of the number of errors does not exceed three errors in a single council until they are focused on, provided that they are related to what you put forth in your lectures.
- Teacher trains student adequately and then repeats the mistake in another place that should be commented on quickly.
We teach Tajweed along with the recitation & memorisation courses so that students can learn the rule theoretically then apply it practically when reciting or memorising.
We teach THREE main levels in Tajweed:
- Level One for beginners.
- Level Two for intermediate learners.
- Level Three for advanced learners.
we start from the basic level, and then move on till we finish the advanced.
Five Tips for Memorizing Quran
The supplication is to allow Allah to confirm in your heart and mind what you have memorized from the Quran and to pray to Allah to make the Quran the spring of your heart, the light of your heart, and the clearance of your grief.
How do You Memorize the Holy Quran in 365 Days?
How to Memorize Quran with Intonation?